Construction Today - September/October 2017 - 62
Commercial | CUNNINGHAM-LIMP CONSTRUCTION
'We do what we say.
We meet or exceed
budget and project
estate experts, financial advisors, architects, engineers and
construction professionals, the company prides itself on having a
strong grasp on projects from concept through completion.
Cunningham-Limp says that brings value to the table during
the planning stages - a step where other companies might fall
short. It is during this phase when the company claims to have
the greatest influence on schedule, scope and budget.
"We do what we say," Webb says. "We meet or exceed budget
and project timing requirements and we pay attention to detail
and the customer comes first. These are standard buzz words, but
for us they are true."
The company has worked on numerous LEED-certified projects throughout the years. It is a member of the Civil and Environmental Engineering Friends Association. Cunningham-Limp
has received awards including:
* The Spirit of Detroit award from the City Council of Detroit?;
* D Profiler Vision Award from Beck Technology?;
* Award of Excellence in Construction from the Builders
Exchange of Northwest Michigan;
* Silver Distinction from the Brick Industry Association;
* Outstanding Achievement Award from the Engineering
Society of Detroit;
* Excellence Award from the Michigan Commercial Real
* New Construction Silver Distinction from the U.S. Green
a team of diverse experts,
Cunningham-Limp takes projects
from concept to completion.
CONSTRUCTION-TODAY.COM SEPTEMBER/OCTOBER 2017